This is an excellent article by Angelo M. Codevilla, Professor of International Relations at Boston University. As the title of this piece suggests, the country is now run by what seems to be one party. It is a party that represents big government and one that excludes those with conservative and libertarian beliefs.
George M. Fattell.
The gmf journal is a general subject blog that reflects my thoughts and opinions on a variety of topics that are of interest to me. Current home base is Easton, Pennsylvania, USA. Retweets do not equal an endorsement.
- The Robots Win: Blackrock Bets On Computers Over Human Stock Pickers, Fires Dozens | Zero Hedge zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-2… 7 hours ago
- RT @Interior: Wow! The wildflower bloom at Desert Lily Preserve is stunning! #California https://t.co/O27y3SUjt8 7 hours ago
- BBC News - Article 50: May signs letter that will trigger Brexit bbc.com/news/uk-politi… 7 hours ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Big announcement by Ford today. Major investment to be made in three Michigan plants. Car companies coming back to U.S… 18 hours ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: ...money to Bill, the Hillary Russian "reset," praise of Russia by Hillary, or Podesta Russian Company. Trump Russia s… 1 day ago